★ 第一卷 客觀題
6. Where are the woman and the boy?
A. In the library. B. In a restaurant. C. In the post office.
7. How’s the weather today?
A. It’s windy. B. It’s sunny. C. It’s rainy.
8. When will the woman have a birthday party?
A. Next Tuesday. B. Next Saturday. C. This Friday.
9. What does Dave look like?
A. He’s tall. B. He has two big eyes. C. He has a long face.
10. How long are they staying in Beijing?
A. For three days. B. For three months.C. For three weeks.
11. Where was Sally yesterday?
A. At home. B. At school. C. In the park.
12. What did the boy ask Sally to do?
A. He asked her to go to the park.
B. He asked her to go swimming.
C. He asked her to go for a walk.
13. What does the man want to buy?
A. A Chinese-English dictionary.
B. An English-Chinese dictionary.
C. A Chinese dictionary.
14. Where should the man turn left?
A. At the first crossing.
B. At the second crossing.
C. At the third crossing.
15. Which bus can take the man to the bookstore?
A. No. 7. B. No. 17. C. No. 70.
16. What time does Mark get up?
A. At 6:00 am. B. At 6:30 am. C. At 7:00 am.
17. How does Mark go to school?
A. By bus.
B. By bike. C. By subway.
18. Who often tells jokes in class?
A. Mark. B. Mark’s teachers. C. Mark’s classmates.
19. How many classes does Mark have in the afternoon?
A. 2. B. 3. C. 4.
20. What does Mark think of his school day?
A. He likes it. B. He doesn’t like it. C. He can’t stand it.
21. — Do you often play ______ tennis after school?
—No, I don’t like sports. I often play______ guitar.
A. a, the B. the, / C. /, the D. the, a
22. —______ do you surf the Internet?
—About twice aweek.
A. How soon B. How often C. How long D. How far
23. —Whose pencil box is this?
—It _____ be Tom’s. It has his name on it.
A. must B. may C. might D. can’t
24. —I’m busy with my schoolwork these days.
—That’s great! You won’t get good grades ______ you work hard.
A. if B. because C. unless D. after
25. —What are you listening to?
—A song by Huo Zun. It ______ beautiful.
A. tastes B. sounds C. looks D. smells
26. —Let’s visit the sick children in hospital and ______.
—OK, let’s go.
A. put them up B. set them up C. fix them up D. cheer them up