1. What is Mike's English teacher like?
A. Serious. B. Funny. C. Friendly.
2. Where are the two speakers?
A. In a bookstore. B. Ina restaurant. C. In a hospital.
3. What color does Sam like best?
A. Blue. B. Green. C. Red.
4. Who did the man buy the mobile phone for?
A. His son. B. His wife. C. His daughter.
5. How much will the boy pay for the volleyball?
A. 25 yuan. B. 40 yuan. C. 20 yuan.
6. How old is Mark?
A. Sixteen. B. Sixty. C. Thirty.
7. What birthday present will the two speakers send Mark?
A. A radio. B. An MP4. C. A bike.
8. Why did Ann go to the hospital?
A. Because she hurt her right hand. B. Because she hurt her left leg.
C. Because she hurt her right leg.
9. Who are the two speakers?
A. A teacher and a student. B. Two students. C. A mother and a son.
10. When do you think it is now?
A. Evening. B. Afternoon. C. Morning.
An Experience of Watching a Movie
Last 11. __________ evening
To 12.__________ the American Captain in a cinema.
Felt very 13. _________
(1) Some people were talking 14. __________ or shouting.
(2) Some people threw away plastic bags and other rubbish.
Obey the 15. __________ in public
16. Dave was the eldest son.
17. The bird could speak eight languages and sing six songs.
18. The man made the bird talk in French and tella joke in Japanese.
19. The bird cost Dave $800.
20. The mother thought the bird was delicious.
21.--The last bus has left. What should we do?
--Let's take a taxi. We have no other ______ now.
A. choice B. reason C. habit
22. On the way to Mount Heng, the scenery was so beautiful that all of us lost ______ in it.
A. myself B. themselves C. ourselves
23. --Hi. Andy! There are ______ floors in this building. Which floor do you live on?
--I live on the ______ floor.
A. thirty; twenty-second B. thirty; twenty-two C. thirtieth; twenty-two
24.--Mum, ______ I visit the Science Museum tomorrow?
--I'm afraid you can't. It is closed on Monday.
A. must B. may C. should
25. --Bob is a smart boss!
--Yes, so he is. He knows how to cut the cost of the project. And he always does the work with ______ money and ______ people.
A. less; less B. fewer; less C. less; fewer
26. I have two tickets for TF boys' concert. ______ you ______ he can go with me.
A. Either; or B. Neither; nor C. Both; and
27.--______ invite Tom and Sally to the party tonight?
--Good idea. I'll give them a call right now.
A. Why B. Why not C. What about
28. My neighbor asked me ______ I heard the big noise last night or not.
A. whether B. if C. what
29. The novel is great. It's well worth _______.
A. read B. reads C. reading
30. --Thanks a million for your help.
A. Never mind B. My pleasure C. Good idea.
What's the best way to lose weight（重量）? You can make it fun by 31 outdoor activities. You’ll be amazed at the number of calories（卡路里）you’ll 32 in a short time. Here’s some advice to help you to lose weight.
Hike（徒步旅行）to Lose Weight
Hiking is an excellent 33 of exercise for burning calories and increasing your heart system. What’s more, if you hike on hills, it 34 to build and strengthen（增強）leg muscles（肌肉）.