1. Which is Gina’s favorite sport?
A. Basketball. B. Football. C. Baseball.
2. Where is Sarah now?
A. In the library. B. In the museum. C. At home,
3. What is Laura going to do?
A. Go to the party. B. Go to the movie. C. Go shopping.
4. Whose CD does the girl think it is?
A. Helen’s. B. Mary’s. C. Susan’s.
5. What are the speakers doing?
A. Having a rest. B. Waiting for someone. C. Climbing the mountain.
6. How long has the girl had the computer?
A. For one year. B. For two years. C. For three years.
7. Why does the girl want to give up the computer?
A. It’s old and slow. B. The screen is too small. C. It doesn’t work any longer.
8. Why is Amy nervous?
A. She is seeing the doctor.
B. She has kept on working for long.
C. She is worried about her competition.
9. When is Amy going to Mr. White’s office?
A. This afternoon. B. Tomorrow afternoon. C. Next week.
10. What does Mr. White mean at the end of the conversation?
A, He can offer any help to Amy if necessary.
B. He asks Amy to go to the office with him.
C. He wants to take part in the competition by himself.
11. What is the weather like in the morning?
A. Cloudy. B. Rainy. C. Clear.
12. What is the highest temperature tomorrow?
A. 7 degrees. B. 9 degrees. C. 16 degrees.
13. Which highway does the speaker suggest taking to go south now?
A. Highway 7. B. Highway 8. C. Highway 10.
14. Why does the speaker remind people to avoid Highway 3?
A. There is a traffic accident. B. It’s being repaired. C. The weather is too bad.
15. How many kinds of reports are mentioned on the radio?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three.