31. –Who is boy playing soccer over there?
-He is my classmate, Li Ping.
A. a B.不填 C. the
32. I got up early this morning my grandma at the airport.
A. to pick up B. picking up C. picked up
33. A smile costs , but gives much, so always keep smiling!
A. something B. anything C. nothing
34 –Wow....another gift! What's in the box?
-I’m not sure. It be a pair of sports shoes.
A. must B. may C. will
35 -Sally, I heard you re going to America. Will you stay there?
-Two whole years
A. How soon B. How often C. How long
36. Yesterday, I the subway home when I suddenly found I was on the wrong line.
A. took B. was taking C. had taken
37.- How beautiful your skirt is! Could you please tell me ?
-Thanks. I bought it on Taobao.
A. where you bought it B. when you bought it C. why you bought it
38.-Mary, do you prefer weekdays or weekends?
-Of course weekdays. Because I'm on weekends.
A. busy B. much busier C. the busiest
39. -Is this the new dictionary _ you got yesterday?
-Yes. Now it's very convenient for me to look up words.
A. that B. why C. what
40. The opening of the 2018 World Cup in Russia this evening. So after our English exam, let’s go and watch it to relax ourselves!
A. Would be held B. is held C. will be held
Sally: Hello, this is Sally speaking.
Tina: Hi, Sally. It's Tina here. 41 I don’t know what to do.
Sally: Don’t worry. What's the matter?
Tina: My best friend doesn’t speak to me.
Tina: She lent me her pen, but later I lost it. She was very angry.
Sally:_ 43 You should talk to her and buy one for her.
Tina: No use. 44 But it doesn’t work
Sally: Maybe that’s why.
|A. How did it happen? B. Something worries me now. C. Did you give her the new pen? D. I promised to buy her a new one. E. Well, I don t think it's a serious problem.|