26.---Mom. I’m thirteen now, Can I ride a bike to school?
---Yes, you can. But you must follow the traffic on the way.
27. ---Is your brother at home? I want to tell him about our picnic.
---Oh, he is out at the moment. Can I a message for him?
28. ---China has great progress in the fight against poverty(貧困)in the past five years.
---That’s true. The government has helped more than 68 million people get out of poverty.
29. --- Do you like this new kind of mobile phone, madam?
---Yes. But it’s too , and I can’t afford it.
30. Great changes have taken place in Xiangyang. We are all the achievements.
A. known as
B. proud of
C. similar to
D. good with
31. ---Mom. can I leave the chores till tomorrow?
---I’m afraid not. You can’t today’s work till tomorrow.
A. put off
B. turn down
C. give away
D. look up
32. ---Excuse me, sir. Are you sure the umbrella in your hand belongs to you?
---Oh, sorry. I took it . Mine is over there under the chair.
A. at once
B. on time
C. by mistake
D. in all
33. ---Listen! It's raining outside.
---Wow, look! The yard is full of rainwater now!
34. ---Be quick, we'll fail to catch the school bus.
---Don’t worry. It's only seven o'clock now. We still have enough time.
35.---China's star skater Wu Dajing won the gold in the men's 500 meters in Pyeong Chang Winter Olympic Games, setting a world record time of 39.584 seconds.
--- exciting news it is! Let's give him the thumbs-up(點贊)!
B. What an
D. How an