1.----Who is the lady in red?
----Miss Gao. She teaches English.
A. we B. us C. our D. ours
2.---- does Joanna take the course in DIY?
----Every Saturday afternoon.
A. How long B. How much C. How soon D. How often
3.----Where would you like to go tomorrow, Beijing or Xi'an?
---- is OK. It’s up to you.
A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. All
4. ----I offered Sandy a helping hand. However, she it.
----Maybe she can manage herself
A. received B. returned C. refused D. rewarded----Mr. Wu has recommended many books. Have you decided first?
----Yes. The Little Prince.
A. how to read B. which to read C. when to read D. where to read
6.--- If I want to be an astronaut, how will I get to be one?
----You do well in school and tame your fears.
A. may B. can C. must D. could
7. Hawking is no longer with us, he will continue to inspire the world.
A. so B. if C. but D. as
8. The Queqiao satellite(衛星) will form a bridge between controllers on Earth and the far side of the Moon.
A. contribution B. communication C. celebration D. competition
9. Hi, guys, please write three facts you last term in your project.
A. learned B. are learning C. have learned D. learn
10. ----When will your sister go to England?
----She London since four months ago.
A. went to B. has gone to C. has been to D. has been in
11. We should stop fireworks to reduce pollution.
A. getting off B. turning off C. taking off D. setting off
12.--- What are you watching?
----The Story of China. This part at China Block Printing Museum of Yangzhou in 2014.
A. filmed B. was filmed C. has filmed D. is filmed
13. ----I can't afford the white dress.
----What about the orange one? The price is a little .
A. cheaper B. higher C. lower D. more expensive
14.---- You must hand in your report tomorrow.
----What? .We can't finish it that quickly.
A. No way B. No problem C. That's right D. That's for sure
15.----I'm tired out.
----How can you be manager and accountant at one time? .
A. The early bird catches the worm
B. Don't put all your eggs in one basket
C. Actions speak louder than words
D. Don't burn the candle at both ends