19. France is European country while Thailand is Asian country.
A. an,an B. an,a C. a,a D. a,an
20. --Mr. Han, how is the weather in Anshun now, please?
--Actually, it is cooler than in Guiyang.
A. it B. that C. this D. those
21. My cousin is heavy because he often eats fast food.
A. too much;too many B. too many;too much
C. much too;too much D. too much;much too
22. I think young phubbers(低頭族)are supposed to the time they spend their smart phones.
A. cut off;in B. cut down;on C.cut up;on D. cut in;in
23. --What do you think of the environment here, Mr. Wang?
--Wonderful! of the land covered with trees and grass.
A. Two fifths; is B. Two fifth; is C. Two fifths; are D. Two fifth; are 26 . -- fresh air it is now!
--Yes. go out for a walk.
A. How ;Let B. What a; Let’s C. What ; Let’s D. How; Let us
27. -- You should do what you can your English, Li Ming.
-- Ok, I will. Thank you, Ms. Hu.
A. improve B. to improve C. improving D. improved
28. Andy, with his parents, Hong Kong, and some shopping by them.
A. have gone to; will do B. has gone to; will be done
C. have been to ; will do D. has been to; do
29. --Excuse me! Is this new house?
--Yes, it’s .The parents of them bought it last September.
A. Lucy and Lily’s; theirs B. Lucy’s and Lily’s; them
C. Lucy’s and Lily’s ; theirs D. Lucy and Lily’s; them
30. --Tom, have you ever read the book《A Tale of Two Cities》 by Charles Dickens ?
--Yes ,I finished reading it last winter vocation.
A. wrote B. to write C. writing D. written
31. The number of the elderly(老人) increasing in China, and with the development of China economy,they better care of in the future.
A. is; will take B. are; are taken C. is; will be taken D. are; will take
32. --The weather report says that it tomorrow in most parts of Anshun city.
--If it , the school sports meet will be canceled.
A. will rain; will rain B. will rain; rains
C. rains; will rain D. rains; rains
33. --Look! The man welcoming us at the school gate be our headmaster.
--No,it be him.He is having a meeting in the office now.
A. must; can’t B. must; mustn’t C. can’t; mustn’t D. mustn’t; can
34. --Only You is a TV program is popular with most young people.
--Yes, it is definitely true.
A. that B. whose C. what D. who
35. --There is little money for Mr. Lee to buy a ticket for today’s show, ?
A. are there B. isn’t there C . aren’t there D. is there