21. There is _______ umbrella behind the door.
22. Mother's Day comes _______ the second Sunday of May.
23. -- I like the ______ named the English World very much.
-- Me, too. I have read it for many years.
24. Don't play games on the computer all day, It's ______ to your eyes.
25. -- Would you like more dumplings, Harry?
-- ________. I'm full
A. Yes, please
B. No way
C. No, thanks
D. All right
26. -- I like the two dresses, but I can only afford ______ of them.
-- I suggest you take the white one.
27. We can _______ some information about this city on the Internet.
A. look up
B. look like
C. look after
D. look forward to
28. -- _______ fast China is developing!
-- Yes, we are so lucky to live in such a great country.
B. What a
D. How a
29. -- Will you go camping with us, Bob?
-- I'd love to, but I ______ study for the test.
30. Jack ______ a shower when his mother rang him up.
B. has taken
C. is taking
D. was taking
31. -- Thank you for showing me the way
A. No problem
B. It doesn't matter
C. It is my pleasure
D. It's kind of you
32. -- What do you think of your junior high school life?
-- I think it is one of ______ periods in my life.
C. much wonderful
B. more wonderful
D. the most wonderful
33. Our parents won't allow us _____ in the river alone.
B. to swim
34. We don't know the love of our parents _______ we become parents ourselves one day.
35. -- I don't know _______ during the summer vacation. Any advice?
-- How about doing some part-time jobs?
A. what should I do
B. where should I go
C. what I should do
D. where I should go