31. ——May I use your computer, Mr. Black?
—— .I will use my iPad instead.
A.Go ahead B.Thank you C.Sorry,you can't D.I'm afraid not
32. ——What is the of your excellent spoken English?
——Practice makes perfect!
A. result B. influence C. duty D. secret
33. ——The fridges are on sale in the supermarket today.
——Really? Let's go and buy for our new kitchen.
A. one B. it C. that D.them
34.——I am afraid at the new look of my hometown,for it a lot over the years.
——Don't worry. I will you then.
A. notice 3. allow C. remind D. promise
35. Before the sun , we need to get to the top of the mountain.
A. set B. sets C. is setting D. will set
36. Our class are much sure to win the basketball game ______ Class Three.
A. of B.in C.against D. from
37. Some animals can ___ the color around to protect themselves.
A. take on B. give up C. put away D. see off
38.——May I watch TV, Dad?
——When your homework is finished, you ______
A.should B.can C.must D.need
39.——I wonder ______ Jane gets on so well with her classmates.
——Because she always cares much about others.
A. whether B. how C.when D.why
40. The speaker showed some ______ examples to make the science report easy to understand.
A. awful B. stupid C. proper D. thick
41 ——Will you go to the picnic this Saturday?
——I'd like to,______ I'll have to help look after my baby sister.
A. but B. or C. and D. so
42. Lttle Jack has leared to do lots of things on his own , ______ he is only four years old.
A.if B. though C. for D. since
43. Yuan Longping is______ regarded as the greatest scientist in rice planting.
A. suddenly B. patiently C. hardly D. generally
44. The weatherman says a rain shower _____ this afternoon in the south.
A. expects 3. expected C. is expected D. was expected
45.——It's said that shopping online is safe.
——_____.You'd better be careful.
A.I agree B.That depends C. Ithink so. D. No problem
When the Spring Festival falls, red flowers bloom (盛開) on the windows of my home. Of course,these are not___46__flowers. But in the cold of__47__, these wonderful flowers bring warmth to us.They are made of paper by my__48__,who is now aged 70. With a few cuts, she__49___ a piece of paper into a beautiful work of art.
When my grandma was young, she was considered clumsy(笨拙的) in the__50__. But on a coldwinter night, she saw some beautiful red paper__51____ on her new neighbor's windows She was so interested in it and decided to__52__ from her neighbor.Tons of paper was wasted, and her fingers were
cut many times. But she__53__ practicing. It took 10 years__54__ my grandma could make paper art
kilfully ( bÛnÃut ). The red flowers, blooming like burning fire, light up her world. Now, everyone in the
My grandma's story has shown me what it takes to realize one's dream.
46. A. nice B. real c.full D. sweet
47. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. winter
48. A. sister B. aunt C. mother D. grandma
49. A. changes B. spreads C. places D. bums
50. A. city B. town C. villages D. block
51. A. art B. money C. walls D. books
52. A. buy B. steal C. learn D. borrow
53. A.ended up B.kept on C.put off D.thought about
54. A. before B. after C. while D. since
55. A. serves B. pardons C. respects D. warns