31. There is a______in my neighborhood and I often go there to see tigers.
A. zoo B. bank C. school
32. “Look! An old man is lying on the road.” “His leg is badly hurt. Let’s call_____.”
A. 118 B. 119 C. 120
33. “Do you know when the Belt and Road International Day is?”
“Yes, it is____December 16th.”
A. at B. on C. iri
34. When l was on my way home, it suddenly started to rain_____.
A. heavily B.quickly C.hardly
35. My hometown is the place______holds all my sweet memories.
A. who B. which C. what
36. Grace often gets nervous before she gives a speech .
A. in pubic B. in total C. in common
37. Xiao Ming, you’ll be late for school______you hurry up.
A. after B. though C. unless
38. We should not trees in order to make our environment more beautiful.
A. write down B. cut down C. turn down
39. “Cindy, how far is it from your home to school?” “About 20 walk.”
A. minutes B. minute’s C. minutes’
40. We all know that one ofthe world’s most popular sports football.
A. am B. is C. are
41. Huangguoshu Waterfall is beautiful that I want to come here again next year.
A. so B. too C. such
42. “I’ve never been to Disneyland, Judy.” “ ”
A. So have I. B. Neither am I. C. Neither have I.
43. Annie decides to work harder and get better grades next year.
A.many B.much C.very
44. It’s best not to run away from our problems. We should always try to them.
A. solve B. take C. get
45. The Chinese government has made______possible for people to live happy lives.
A. that B. this C. it
III. 情景交際(本大題共1 0分，每小題1分)
46. How do you learn English? A. Let’s go.
47. What does your friend look like? B. Sure, Mom.
48.I am flying to Sanya to take a holiday. C.I agree with you.
49.I think the air will be cleaner in the future. D. Have a nice trip!
50. Bob, could you please take out the rubbish? E.By reading aloud.